 CAD / 15337
  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

I missed your presentation this weekend, but it sounded interesting. A friend of mine who lives in Chicago came to BrickWorld that day and we went to lunch, which was when you had your sessions. I too have wondered how LEGO made its instructions in (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

(...) We were told that the building instruction group uses Mayas and that there is a big gap between the LDD group and the BI group. Thanks, Kevin (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

(...) Originally, the building instruction team had a huge building with a table for each step with the parts for that step assembled on the table. They photographed the assembly, and then "cartoonized" the picture. It was a huge process. I don't (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

(...) Congratulations, Kevin. So when are you getting poached by Billund/Sweden? ;) Tim (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

(...) LOL! I don't know. (yet?) Kevin (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)