 CAD / 15301
  Re: Part review coplanarity check

(...) Hello Jim, L3P coplanarity checks have some problems (they depend on the size of polygon, some explainations here: (URL) So coplanarity criteria has been updated ((URL) but guidelines were not. So the tool to use is Planarcheck. Philo (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Part review coplanarity check

(...) Hi Philo, Ah - thanks for the clarification. Now I know what to do with one of those program I compiled! Bit by bit I am figuring out the review procedure. Jim (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Part review coplanarity check

(...) ;o) (...) Welcome among reviewers - your help is appreciated! Philo (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Part review coplanarity check

(...) Someone should ping the PT-Admins and make sure the L3P -check guide gets updated accordingly. w. (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)