 CAD / 15300
  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

Hi, I get an error : Unable to execute file: C:\Program Files\LPub\lpub.exe CreateProcess failed; code 14001 ... What are the requirements to run LPub ? My OS is Windows XP SP1. Erik (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

Hi, I got the same error with Windows XP SP3. Didier (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Hi Eric, First I would like to conform that you are using Alpha3 instead of Alpha1. The problems you are having sound like the issues Alpha1 had. Alpha 3 has need for msvcr90.dll and comctl32.dll, plus a myriad of other libraries in the (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) I missed the previous posts about alpha1... With the package described here (URL) now LPub alpha4 is running :) Now I have to play with it. Thanks :) Erik (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) I had the same problem. Downloading and installing that Microsoft stuff did the trick. (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)