 CAD / 15215
    Re: Release of Color Manager —Tim Courtney
   (...) Scott - Haven't checked it out yet (Installing Windows is on my to-do) but I love the concept! Looking forward to seeing it in action when I have the chance. -Tim (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Release of Color Manager —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) Tim, Thanks for your compliments. If your Mac or Unix box has a CAD program that uses the Ldraw parts.lst file, then you can get some of the benefits of the program. The program comes with a folder that contains a bunch of color.lst files. If (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)