 CAD / 15185
Re: LD4DStudio Beta 2 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:33:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello All,

Fixed some bugs and improved some stuff this weekend, I thought were
worth a Beta 2 release this shortly after the beta 1 release.

You'll find it here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads

It's release notes are here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads/releaseNotes

You can install this one over the old one, an uninstall is unnecessary.

Greetings,

Roland

I still have problems with the LDraw Editor to call.

As standard L3P is associated with DAT files. Nothing with MPD and LDR files.
But why should there be an association if I specify a program. I do not
understand that reason.

cu
mikeheide