 CAD / 15182
15181  |  15183
Subject:
LD4DStudio Beta 2 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:20:20 GMT

Hello All,

Fixed some bugs and improved some stuff this weekend, I thought were
worth a Beta 2 release this shortly after the beta 1 release.

You'll find it here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads

It's release notes are here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads/releaseNotes

You can install this one over the old one, an uninstall is unnecessary.

Greetings,

Roland