 CAD / 15163
  Re: LPub Issue

(...) Kevin, This was just want I needed to get past this problem. I had found the extra Step issue already. This is much closer to what I want but I need to get it formated right. At the moment the Callout is either overlaping most of the assembled (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub Issue

Thanks to all of Kevin's help I finally have my first fairly decent set of instructions for one of my MOC's. This was a lot of work but hopefully it means the next time I do this it won't take nearly as long. (URL) -Eric (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)