 CAD / 15137
  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) I going to try very hard to make it but the definitiveness (word?) of my attendance is not firm at all. -Orion (16 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) I'm planning on going. I'll want to present LPub 4.0. Kevin (16 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) I'll do not come, because of the distance. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) If you're going to schedule your own session for that, it would be awesome to have it on Saturday as I'd love to attend. Let's get a roundtable on the docket too. I'd like to spend a couple hours playing on the laptops and shooting the breeze. (...) (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)