 CAD / 15134
    Re: SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.0 released —Sergio Reano
   (...) It was becouse, due to the structures I use in my prog, I need to know the definitions of all groups before loading parts, and to change these structure was a too huge work... About LSynth, I don't feel the need to use it inside my application (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.0 released —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Sergio, If you can get past the fact that LSynth is an external program, I could modify LSynth to express the connection information you need, when the synthesis allows it. I prefer to try to keep all the disperate LDraw applications as (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)