 CAD / 15128
  New Ldraw parts authors tool: Dat2QP

Written by parts author J.C. Tchang, this tool allows to convert LDraw files into Chris Alano's Quad2Dat file format ((URL) may then modify patterned parts using Quad2Dat, or use other tools such as Ross Crawford's Txt2Dat ((URL) to create texts (...) (16 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Dat2QP

(...) Sounds great. I will give it a try later. On your webpage at philohome.com there is the sentence: "See Quad2Dat manual for more information." with a link that does not work. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Dat2QP

Hi Mikeheide, (...) Thanks for the precision. In the J.C. original French version it links to a user manual in French that I still have to translate ((URL) Philo (16 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)