 CAD / 15126
  Which Lego Cad book do you recommend?

Hello all My names Chris and I'm brand new to the Lego modeling community. I've just begun with the LDraw software and editors like MLCad,Leocad, LDD and SD 3D but of course am full of questions and a bit of frustration too. I saw these two books (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Which Lego Cad book do you recommend?

(...) I have both, and I would agree that both of them are excellent books. (...) If you buy both books, you would, in fact, be getting a lot of the same content. I think either book would be fine for a beginner, but "Virtual LEGO" covers more (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)