 CAD / 15124
Re: OMRMaker released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:54:53 GMT

mikeheide schrieb:
You may have read that the webside at http://mikeheide.kilu2.de is
generated by OMRMaker.

Now I release the first official version.

The version number is 2.0.0 because this version is now written in VB
and not VBS.

You can download OMRMaker at http://www.michael-heidemann.de.

Have fun.

cu
mikeheide
I have seen now that all generated pages are copyright by me :-). Ok
thats no fun.

Please have a look at the current version where you can customize some
details.

You can download OMRMaker at http://www.michael-heidemann.de.

Please note that my pages created with that tool are today at
http://mikeheide.kilu.de.

cu
mikeheide