 CAD / 15123
15122  |  15124
Subject:
Virtual Minibrix updates, 29 Feb 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 11:35:39 GMT

I have uploaded a large number of updates to the Virtual Minibrix site:

I have added a new manual, the 1948 edition. I have also taken the opportunity
to replace the page images in all the other manuals with ones of slightly better
resolution.

I have added lots of new models to the gallery.

I have completely reworked the Minibrix parts library so that all the parts and
sub-parts are now “BFC certified”. Visually there are no changes, and the
updates should make no difference to your existing models. But if you are
heavily into rendering software you might want to upgrade (which is very easy!).

Full details of the update, and how to upgrade, are at
http://www.minibrix.btinternet.co.uk/news.html.

-- Martin James