 CAD / 1510
  Re: microfig TIE/D Fighter

(...) That's good because the only other place it's been seen is when I posted the minifig version to cad.dat. Basically what I'm saying is that it's a moc. This is just something that I thought looked cool so I named it the Millenium TIE(1). Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: microfig TIE/D Fighter

(...) Hey, I saw a version of your TIE. I patiently cruised thru the "gallery" section of the Star Wars Modeling Alliance and saw one there. Pretty sure it was the same one. If you have some free time to browse, check it out: (URL) Terry K -- (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)