 CAD / 1510
Re: microfig TIE/D Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 04:42:57 GMT

On 4/2/99, at 10:32 PM, Karim wrote:

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote:

Here was my second attempt at a microfig model. It is a TIE/D(droid) Fighter.
It was used during the Battle of Calmarri. The cockpit section is by Karim.
PLMKWYT There's a nice picture at

Nice models, Ryan.

Where is the Tie 2000 from?  I dont recognize it.

That's good because the only other place it's been seen is when I posted the
minifig version to cad.dat. Basically what I'm saying is that it's a moc. This
is just something that I thought looked cool so I named it the Millenium TIE(1).

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda
(1) Why does it seem like everything has something to do with the millenium :)