 CAD / 15018
  stl2dat and scale problems

Hey all I hope someone out there can help me out. I have created a 3D model of "bb280 (sword)" using Autodesk Inventor. I built it using metric dimensions. I have made a stl file from it. Using the stl2dat program I get a dat model but the size is (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: stl2dat and scale problems

(...) (URL) clearly: "Use LDraw Unit, not millimeters. (20 = length of 1x1 brick)" (...) You'll have to scale your part in autocad before conversion or start from the scratch using LDUs: (URL) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)