 CAD / 14954
  Virtual Minibrix

If you're reading this, the chances are I've rung a small bell. Readers of a "certain age" may remember, and indeed may have grown up with, Minibrix. This was a forerunner to Lego, consisting of very realistically-coloured rubber interlocking (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Virtual Minibrix

(...) Oh! A really great side that you have build and also the content "virtual minibrix" with all the part must have catch a lot of your time over the last, say 2 year. I really like what you have done here. I also have created a virtual toy (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)