 CAD / 14927
    Instruction Step Fading with PreL3P —Jim DeVona
   I have posted an article (tutorial?) about using PreL3P for fading previous steps in instruction renderings: (URL) on some comments I infer that this effect may be old news to LPub/POV-Ray users, but I think it may still be of interest to some Mac (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)