 CAD / 14868
Re: LDView feature request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I can not find a possibility to show the axes in a model or a part in the way
that I can do with L3Lab with "View" - "Show Axes". Because I use LDView a lot
for reviewing parts it would be very helpful to have such a feature also in
LDView.

Seems reasonable.  Please note that I'm now actively using SourceForge.net's
Tracker for LDView bug reports and feature requests.  I entered this one here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1810403&group_id=120592&atid=687511

Anyone can enter a bug report or feature request (without having to first create
a sourceforge.net account).

--Travis