 CAD / 14780
  OMRMaker released

You may have read that the webside at (URL) is generated by OMRMaker. Now I release the first official version. The version number is 2.0.0 because this version is now written in VB and not VBS. You can download OMRMaker at (URL) fun. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: OMRMaker released

mikeheide schrieb: (...) I have seen now that all generated pages are copyright by me :-). Ok thats no fun. Please have a look at the current version where you can customize some details. You can download OMRMaker at (URL) note that my pages created (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)