 CAD / 14735
    Re: OpenGL spec (was LDraw File Format spec) —William Howard
   (...) As this thread is for the discussion of the LDraw specification can any further debate of what the OpenGL specification may or may not say please be continued on .off-topic.debate Thanks William (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: OpenGL spec (was LDraw File Format spec) —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Like I said before, the DOCS were written with column major notation but the API isn't column major. Please show me a place on the API where it requires a column major matrices, there isn't one. OpenGL matrices are simply an array of 16 (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)