 CAD / 14734
  Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments

--snip-- (...) I'm not new to matrices and Travis' example is still a little unrigorous which is why I propose the mathematically sound form above. Note the amount of discussion already here because of what people consider 'standard' or 'given' (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments

(...) I think we need to draw this particular discussion to a close. From all the comments around matrix manipulation it is clear that this part of the specification is ambiguous and so needs further consideration. Unfortunately, whatever method we (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)