 CAD / 14595
    Custom MLCAD Parts tree —Bram Lambrecht
   Have you customized how your MLCAD parts are organized? I couldn't find anyone else's custom MLCad.grp file, so I spent a bit of time on it tonight. Please feel free to adjust this and repost it. (URL) this to your MLCad folder and start the program (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.build)

        Re: Custom MLCAD Parts tree —David Laswell
   (...) Yes, but I did it all within MLCad, by pulling down the Settings menu and selecting Parts Tree then Tree Configuration. I got Brick, Plate, Baseplate, Electric, NXT, Hinge, Minifig, Slope, Technic, Tile, Wedge, Windscreen, Wing, and Duplo (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)