 CAD / 14581
  Custom Logo on Minifig

I am planning on giving a Lego related talk and wanted to create a minifig with conferences logo printed on the torso. Is there any easy way to do this? I've tried using the BMP2LDraw utility to convert the logo to LDraw format but it errors out (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Custom Logo on Minifig

(...) If you want it right on an actual physical minifig, Tommy Armstrong can take care of that for you: (URL) sure how you'd go about doing it digitally, though. (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Custom Logo on Minifig

(...) If you want to convert an image to an LDraw-compatible format, you could also use my Bitsticker script: (URL) converts small images to LDraw "stickers." You could position a sticker of your logo in front of a torso, or with a bit more work you (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad)