 CAD / 1458
  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) Yep, I just get the bottom of it as well. No idea why. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) I don't think it has anything to do with LUGNET, because when I try to open the MPD (from my computer) in LDLite, I get the same results. I tried removing some of the comments in various places, and that doesn't work either. I guess for right (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)