 CAD / 1457
    Re: Dragonfish Submersible —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Can someone actually make this element for real, please? (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Dragonfish Submersible —Steve Bliss
   (...) I might take a bash at it, unless someone registers their intent on the Parts Tracker first. But it will be a few days, at least. So if someone else has a burning desire to tackle this one, feel free. Steve (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Dragonfish Submersible —Jonathan Wilson
   Thomas burger has ldrawn this... i am unsure how good it is as i have no way to check it. if anyone wants the .dat file give me a yell and i can send it to you. i can't remember where i got this from. (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)