 CAD / 1461
Re: Dragonfish Submersible
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:48:14 GMT

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:21:14 GMT, Jaco van der Molen <jmolen@globalxs.nl>
wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

This model came about because I got tired of whining that all the Divers
looked alike.  There is still lots of room for improvement on this, but
that will have to wait until I get a chance to actually build it. :)

0 FILE bubble.dat
0 Windscreen  6 x  6 x  3 & 1/3
0 Name: bubble.dat
0 Author: Steve Bliss
0 Mockup Element

Can someone actually make this element for real, please?

I might take a bash at it, unless someone registers their intent on the
Parts Tracker first.  But it will be a few days, at least.  So if someone
else has a burning desire to tackle this one, feel free.

Steve