 CAD / 14459
    Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —James Reynolds
   I've posted the next video showing how to convert the file to POV-Ray and how to render it. (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —Jim DeVona
   (...) Now this one introduces some new stuff to me! I have been to Anton's web site before (and admired his work), but I did not realize what the Converter did or that it worked independently of L3P. I have not had time to play with it much yet but (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)