 CAD / 14453
    Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —Jim DeVona
   (...) It is strangely suspenseful watching someone search for an unknown part! I'm sure you've found it by now, but the part you were looking for in the third video is a "wedge." So for your benefit or others', don't forget that in many cases you (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —James Reynolds
   (...) Yeah, I eventually found it. O:) (...) Duh! I can't believe I totally forgot that! (...) Cool, great comments! I hope you don't mind if I put this all in my addendum sections? I'll have to try them out too. James (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)