 CAD / 14452
    Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —Rob Antonishen
   (...) Have you considered converting them to FLV and using a flash based player like Flowplayer ((URL) to deliver them? Just a suggestion as almost 50% more internet users have flash installed than quicktime ((URL) A> (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —James Reynolds
   (...) I downloaded Flowplayer and it looks really cool, especially the long play version. Unfortunately, I wont be able to get switch for this project mainly because I don't have the time to switch and finish this on the schedule I have. And I've (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)