 CAD / 1441
Re: Browser Add-on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:13:17 GMT

Terry K wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:56:46 GMT, Laurentino Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt>
wrote:

In http://www.lugnet.com/news/groups/ one can read:

lugnet.cad.dat
   Special non-discussion group for posting LDraw .DAT files,
   which can be viewed through the web interface using a special
   browser add-on [...]

Where is this browser add-on?

This uses Gyug's LDLite program and the installed base of LDraw part files.
http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/official.html  for LDraw
http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/ldlite/index.html  for LDLite

And you have to tell your browser to use LDLite to open .DAT files.
Pretty slick once it is all set up.

-- Terry K --

I figured that out, but you forgot to say that I need to browse the
newsgroup in HTTP mode for it to work.

Thanks.

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]