 CAD / 14364
  Minifig Chain renders incorrect using LPub

Hi all, It has been a long time for me to post, but... On behalf of a member of Lowlug I am forwarding a question regarding LPub. Using it in a model an rendering CSIs, PLIs and BOM the picture totally comes out wrong: the chain is incomplete. See: (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifig Chain renders incorrect using LPub

(...) Jaco, This looks like a problem with the renderer, not LPub specifically. Does it look correct in MLCad? Does it look correct when rendered by the renderer without using LPUb? It looks to me like the LDraw part that represents the minifig (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad)