 CAD / 14359
14358  |  14360
Subject:
New project Ldraw dvd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:03:33 GMT

I made finally a demostration of what I had in mind of a dvd based on games like
dragon's lair or road avenger of segacd but as we know DVDs can't be share
online
as they are big so I being learning how to solve this and I like the solution I
came to smil still is not 100% but is about 75% done and small for sharing
online
or dowbloading and even to have it as a widget on macosx but this will soon for
now I made the web version.

http://quad95.spaces.live.com/

the main demo is in geocities so copy paste the link in my weblog at my msn
space
and follow instructions on how it works.

I hope you all like it and we en making cities like this demo.

Oh by the way don't see it limited as the demo has only 1 car.

Thanks in advance