 CAD / 14352
    LDraw.org's January 2007 Model and Scene Of The Month Winners —Willy Tschager
   Congratulations to the winners of the January 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Mindstorms NXT cup collecting robot by Henrik Dalsager Christensen> (URL) SOTM, My Room by Jan Folkersma> The voting for the February 2007 (...) (17 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: LDraw.org's January 2007 Model and Scene Of The Month Winners —Jan Folkersma
   (...) Hey, that would be me! (URL) Thanks to everybody who voted. More pictures of 'My Room' at (URL) Brickshelf>. (URL) play well, Jan Folkersma (17 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)