Re: LDraw.org's January 2007 Model and Scene Of The Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:36:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
   Congratulations to the winners of the January 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month
(MOTM/SOTM) contests:

MOTM, Mindstorms NXT cup collecting robot by Henrik Dalsager Christensen
SOTM, My Room by Jan Folkersma

Hey, that would be me!

Thanks to everybody who voted. More pictures of ‘My Room’ at Brickshelf.

play well,
Jan Folkersma