 CAD / 14326
  .mpd to .xml

Hi, It's been almost a few years since I've had time to real world build any of the CAD models I've made. I figured it was time to get crackin' but have run into a snag. Previously I had used BRICKTRAK to covert .mpd files to .xml for easy Bricklink (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: .mpd to .xml

(...) Try Brickstore: (URL) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: .mpd to .xml

Thanks, I gave BrickStore a try and I'm quite happy. I like the way it accounts for every part in a .mpd file when copies of sub-models are used. Only draw back is that you are limited on search options with the wanted list on BrickLink. I wish they (...) (18 years ago, 30-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)