 CAD / 14328
Re: .mpd to .xml
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:23:10 GMT

Thanks,

I gave BrickStore a try and I'm quite happy. I like the way it accounts for
every part in a .mpd file when copies of sub-models are used. Only draw back is
that you are limited on search options with the wanted list on BrickLink. I wish
they would set up multiple searches, one for most lots, one for most parts, one
for best price ect.

Thanks again for the reply.
Chris.