 CAD / 14321
  Re: LDraw Official Model Repository (OMR)

(...) Presumably, yes. (...) Yes (...) That's great. I'm not sure I'd want to reject a legitimate submission outright but it could be assign a "need work" tag. I'm also not interested in making the OMR like the Parts Tracker. In other words, I want (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Official Model Repository (OMR)

(...) Writing a JAVA applet to view LDRAW files is certainly fesable given a good JAVA programmer (which I am not). One may already exist :) With such an applet it could pull the dat files (official or otherwise) from the web on an as-needed basis (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)