 CAD / 1432
    Path to put files —Laurentino Martins
    With my latest model I had to create nothing more nothing less than 13 'mock-up' parts reaching a total of 17 DATs lying around with my models in the Models directory. Isn't there a better place where I can put those? They are not models, they are (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Path to put files —Steve Bliss
     (...) Put them in the Models directory, and put a comment at the top of the file "Mocked up Part". Steve (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Path to put files —Terry Keller
   (...) As long as you intend the dat files to just be used locally on your own computer, you can place the mock-up part files in a subdirectory off of Models. Say ldraw\models\myparts for instance. Then, edit your main model file so that the lines (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)