 CAD / 1434
Re: Path to put files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:14:05 GMT

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:14:31 GMT, Laurentino Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt>
wrote:

With my latest model I had to create nothing more nothing less than 13
'mock-up' parts reaching a total of 17 DATs lying around with my models
in the Models directory.
Isn't there a better place where I can put those? They are not models,
they are 'mock-up' parts.
If I put them in the Parts directory I will certainly loose track of
them since there ate 1400+ files in there.
Any ideas?

Put them in the Models directory, and put a comment at the top of the file
"Mocked up Part".

Steve