 CAD / 14280
    Re: LDD vs LDraw —Anders Isaksson
   (...) The simplest way would be if peeron.com could serve a set inventory as an LDraw file - then you just load the set into MLCad and rearrange the pieces. As a side note, LDList ((URL) has the possibility to load a set description and only show (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDD vs LDraw —Don Heyse
   (...) Yeah, I did this in ldglite a while back. You paste the peeron inventory in the ldglite window (with a ctrl-V in ledit mode) and it arranges the parts in a spiral so you can move them around and build the set. It's kinda fun, but a bit slow (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDD vs LDraw —Anders Isaksson
   (...) the future :-) Did you ever do any changes to make the response back so the part count in LDList is updated (or have we talked about this in email, and I'm forgetting even more?)? (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDD vs LDraw —Don Heyse
   (...) I forget too, but it looks like I didn't make any changes for the part count update. It's a pretty cool feature and I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to implement. And maybe I can make the cursor switch to a drop target as well. (It does it (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDD vs LDraw —Anders Isaksson
   (...) I think this excerpt from a mail between me and someone else is the only written documentation: -8<---...--- BEGIN ---...--- I capture the mouse on a drag operation in LDLIST, and sends the following message to each window the cursor passes (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

        LDList Documentation (Was: LDD vs LDraw) —Don Heyse
   Ah ha, it looks like all I missed was the return(1) to let LDList know the ldglite window accept drops. Since it seems to work now, I'd like to gather the scattered LDList documentation here and retitle this part of the thread so I can find it (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)