 CAD / 14273
  Re: LDD vs LDraw

(...) I have a question about this. It is very important to me. I like to make animations, and to rotate things correctly, I must use submodels. In using other people's models, I've discovered that nobody centers their submodels to the pivot point, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD vs LDraw

(...) Ahem Ahem... I know that at least Mladen and myself do this and I've been spreading the word. You pretty much have to if you design mecha. I do, however, agree that it is annoying to deal with when people don't (I'll name no names... Swami). (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)