 CAD / 14237
Re: 2006: bad year for LDraw parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 20:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Alban NANTY wrote:
Hi,

2006 is almost done and there's still no Official LDraw parts release... I guess
this year will end without any update to feed our MLCad :-(

Why was I ignored ?

I asked first about new parts

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=14211

Your post may not have gotten answered, but it wasn't ignored.  Yours was one of
the posts that got me working again on some parts I had started awhile back.
There has also been an increase in traffic here, so maybe I'm not the only one
who took notice.

Maybe people didn't see your post right away, or didn't feel that they had
anything worthwhile to say in response?  They've been pretty busy over there at
ldraw.org this year, I think.

There's still a good full 18 days until xmas...