 CAD / 14236
  Re: 2006: bad year for LDraw parts

(...) Why was I ignored ? I asked first about new parts (URL) Aban says we will end this year without no parts :( and no xmas gifs from ldraw comunity I'm really getting tired of ldraw I hope this doesn't keep every year we have no parts I can (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 2006: bad year for LDraw parts

(...) the posts that got me working again on some parts I had started awhile back. There has also been an increase in traffic here, so maybe I'm not the only one who took notice. Maybe people didn't see your post right away, or didn't feel that they (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)