 CAD / 14215
  RE: Any Interest in a Program for Creating/Editing Parts?

primitives - boxes, cylinders, discs, negative discs etc -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of Chris Phillips Sent: 03 December 2006 17:10 To: lugnet.cad@lugnet.com Subject: Re: Any (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Any Interest in a Program for Creating/Editing Parts?

(...) Ok, thanks. When I think of primitives, I usually think of the lowest-level elements of the underlying graphics package. In this case, Line, Triangle, Quadrilateral, and Conditional Line. I thought things like Cylinder, Box, etc., being built (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Any Interest in a Program for Creating/Editing Parts?

(...) In LDraw, everything in the "P" directory is called a primitive. Many of them actually are geometric primitives, such as cylinder pieces and disc pieces. Others aren't, such as the stud primitives. But they're all referred to as primitives. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)