 CAD / 14146
    Re: tool for patterned parts —Andrew Westrate
   (...) I used to do minifig heads using quad2dat, but not in the standard way, since the minifig head template in quad2dat would stretch out the pattern in wierd ways. Instead, I would use the template for a flat part like the minifig torso, and then (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: tool for patterned parts —Michael Heidemann
   Andrew Westrate schrieb: (...) Thank you, you have already send it to me. But I am unable to get perl running on my system. Maybe I have the wrong package installed. I have to investigate this some day. Thanks so far MikeHeide (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)