 CAD / 14143
14142  |  14144
Subject:
Version 528 of my Library is available now.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:14:15 GMT

Version 528 of the Library can be found on my website now, 8 new pieces have
been added, 2 pieces have been changed. The Reference Gallery has been updated
to version 528 too now.

Many of these new pieces are required to build the locomotive of the new 7898
Cargo Train Deluxe set that Lego® has just released. The source code and images
for this model will be up as soon as possible, right now they are still
rendering!

And then some important news... The provider where I currently host my website
is having more and more troubles these days, causing my site not to be available
from time to time, or to misbehave. For example the Reference Gallery will not
show completely at this moment.

Because of all of these problems I have created a backup server with all the
same items you can find on my regular site, but at another machine and at
another web address:

  http://www.antonraves.nl

Please take note of this new address, one day I will close down the .com version
and only retain the .nl version. If you have a link to my site on yours, then
please update the link to point to the new address.

Greetz,
  Anton