 CAD / 14142
  Re: tool for patterned parts

(...) Is it really worth the work? How many patterned parts have the pattern on a curved surface, except for the minfig heads? A couple of years ago I did start making a program that 'back-projected' a bitmap and let you draw the triangles and quads (...) (18 years ago, 22-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: tool for patterned parts

Anders Isaksson schrieb: (...) Hi Anders, I have found many curved parts with pattern on the curved surface. Also I think of stickers that can be done with such a program. I think it could work as follow: 1) Do a scan of the curved part (You need to (...) (17 years ago, 27-May-07, to lugnet.cad)