 CAD / 14120
    Version 527 of my Library is available now. —Anton Raves
   Version 527 of the Library can be found on my website now, 6 new pieces have been added. The Reference Gallery has been updated as well as its downloadable version. The address as always is: (URL) Anton (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Version 527 of my Library is available now. —Travis Cobbs
   (...) release of POV-Ray. 3.7 Beta for Windows adds built-in support for SMP, which is really helpful on dual core processors. I added the following line right after the existing 3.6 line, and it seemed to work fine: #case (3.7) --Travis (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Version 527 of my Library is available now. —Anton Raves
   (...) Thanks Travis for looking into things... Currently there is only a 3.7 beta available for Windows, all other platforms are currently left in the cold because there's no sources available yet. Whenever I do something on dual core machines, I (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)