 CAD / 14124
Re: Version 527 of my Library is available now.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Anton Raves wrote:
Version 527 of the Library can be found on my website now, 6 new pieces have
been added. The Reference Gallery has been updated as well as its downloadable
version.

The address as always is:

  http://www.antonraves.com

Thanks, Anton.  Just as a note, the material defs don't work in the 3.7 Beta
release of POV-Ray.  3.7 Beta for Windows adds built-in support for SMP, which
is really helpful on dual core processors.  I added the following line right
after the existing 3.6 line, and it seemed to work fine:

  #case (3.7)

--Travis

Thanks Travis for looking into things... Currently there is only a 3.7 beta
available for Windows, all other platforms are currently left in the cold
because there's no sources available yet. Whenever I do something on dual core
machines, I just launch another instance of POV-Ray which will then use that
second core... ;-)

Greetz,
  Anton